Friday, June 1, 2018

// God knows I love Roseanne and I still support her, she is not a racist, racist people don’t have black friends // She made a mistake while she was on Ambien // But I felt more sorry for all the people who lost their jobs and I feel like ABC should find a way to keep them on payroll //

  1. People are asking me How can i be black and still support Roseanne after the mistake she made, um the same way y’all still support Bill Maher after he said House Nigger and mocked black slaves, he still has a show and he wasn’t on Ambien .
  2. God knows I love Roseanne and I still support her, she is not a racist, racist people don’t have black friends. She made a mistake while she was on Ambien. But I felt more sorry for all the people who lost their jobs and I feel like ABC should find a way to keep them on payroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment