Wednesday, April 25, 2018

// Donald J. Trump // Retweeted KANYE WEST // Thank you Kanye, very cool! // KANYE WEST - You don't have to agree with trump but the mob can't make me not love him // We are both dragon energy. He is my brother // I love everyone // I don't agree with everything anyone does // That's what makes us individuals // And we have the right to independent thought // Amen .. // Kanye West also said, " Obama did nothing for Chicago // You can say that again .. //



// Donald J. Trump //  KANYE WEST // Thank you Kanye, very cool! // KANYE WEST - You don't have to agree with trump but the mob can't make me not love him // 


  1. Kanye West expressed his support for his "brother" , and posted a picture wearing a red "Make America Great Again" hat next to music industry executives and Lucian Grainge.
  2. Chance the Rapper backs Kanye West: 'Black people don't have to be Democrats’
  3. Thank you Kanye, very cool!
  4. we got love
  5. my wife just called me and she wanted me to make this clear to everyone. I don't agree with everything Trump does. I don't agree 100% with anyone but myself.



  1. Kanye went from " I love how thinks " to " I love " to " Obama didn't do anything to help Chicago " What a time to be alive ! Meme courtesy of my man ๐Ÿ‘‰  
    We will

No comments:

Post a Comment