Friday, July 5, 2013

" As a young Black woman, I'm getting really sick of this racism mess. " Yahoo ...

Neshiwa


As a young Black woman, I'm getting really sick of this racism mess. Don't get me wrong, racism is racism no matter how you slice it and ANYONE of ANY race can be racist, minorites included. Personally, I can give a flip! Even this Paula Dean-N word-mess is nonsense. Who is doing more harm to the African-American community in their use of the N-word and just life in general? Paula Dean & other white people or people like Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Gucci Mane, etc? Hmmm, I'm gonna go with these so-called "artists." It's almost like crying wolf. Perhaps we should look at the bigger picture for a change? Once the double standards stop, then maybe I could understand the outrage. Ijs
122 Replies


No comments:

Post a Comment